SHRE03 Dispositions Manager
Rapidly growing Real Estate Investment Group is looking for YOU!!!
- Are you seeking an opportunity to earn 6 figures?
- Do you have the DRIVE? AMBITION?
- Are you hungry for GROWTH & SUCCESS?
Candidate must be Coachable, Self-Motivated, and Inspire to GROW within the Company and most importantly be a TEAM player. You must have strong verbal communication skills! NO time for being shy on the phone, be ready to work in a fast-paced environment and PRODUCE RESULTS! Experience is preferred.
- Are you interested in working autonomously and excited by the opportunity to earn significant commissions?
- Are you excited by the opportunity to ‘close the deal’, and comfortable knowing that your livelihood depends on it?
We are seeking a self-motivated self-starter to maintain accurate records of calls and outcomes in our HubSpot CRM, meet minimum daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly KPI’s. We are looking for Dispositions Manager to connect with buyers and sell our properties quick!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: (Training provided)
- Networking, email blasts, cold-calling, and related follow-up with the overall objective of selling properties and contracts to investors, rehab buyers, landlords, etc.
- Identifying ways to find more wholesale property buyers, and aggressively prospecting to add those buyers to our list
- Continually building relationship with our buyers
- Create required marketing and sales material associated with listing property for sale on all websites and related outlets
- Generation and fielding of all sales calls associated with a property for sale
- Vetting buyer qualifications and closing buyers
- Generation of all needed paperwork required to close a sale
- Hold open houses as needed and coordinate all home inspections and showings
- Field incoming calls from interested Buyers
- Provide weekly reports on showings scheduled and showing feedback
- If an owner finance property, Walking the buyer through the screening process to qualify for seller financing
- Constantly marketing on social media platforms
- Contact Clients to advertise new properties
- Connect with realtors in local markets to make allies
- Find “boots on the ground” for markets
- Come up with exit strategies for properties, wholesale, double close, buy and hold, fix and flip, buy and list, refer to agent, etc.
- Extremely Resourceful Online
- Being a Self-Starter
- Strong Sales Skills
- Negotiation Experience
- Ability to stay motivated and work effectively in a work from home environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Sales, Business or a related field of study preferred
- Must be driven and passionate about real estate asset selling and goal-oriented
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, with extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Cold calling experience a MUST
- Ability to sell
- Ability to negotiate
- Professional demeanor
- “Relationship builder”
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Strong work ethic and confidence a must
- A problem solver
- Efficient with technology Experience or desire to learn about real estate investing is a plus.
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE in Outbound Cold Calling TELEMARKETING
- Strong Sales and closing skills
- Focused and competitive
- Great with time management
- Always eager to exceed company revenue goals
- Open to constructive feedback
- Willing to be challenged
- Works well under pressure
- Flexible with work hours (able to work evenings and some weekends, if needed)
- Fluent in English and Spanish is a plus
- Must know how to respectively “hustle
- Come up with creative exit strategies.
- Network with real estate agents and convert them to allies.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
100% commission, No Fees, No Chargebacks, No windfall, No Caps, Make what you know you are worth.
Average: $90,000.00 – $180,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Sales: 1years (Required)
- Real Estate: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- 6 months – 1 year
Do you love networking and nurturing relationships?
What about putting together WIN-WIN-WIN deals that benefit all parties involved?
We’re looking for a dedicated Real Estate Investment Officers (Cold Callers) for our winning wholesale real estate group: Sacred Heart Real Estate.
Our company has been helping investors build wealth by providing discount real estate opportunities.
Simply put, we buy and sell investment property throughout the United States for profit.
This role is not for everyone, in fact, if you do not like commission based work, are afraid the be pushed, need to be micromanaged. I would suggest you not apply! Sacred Heart Real Estate LLC is a real estate investment group currently focused on property acquisition for investors. We also wholesale distressed property, rehab, fix and flip and provide turn-key real estate investments for busy professionals. Our entrepreneurial spirit and commitment to thinking outside the box have caused our business to explode. We don’t settle for mediocrity, we are high energy, team-oriented, positive work environment committed to creating solutions for our clients. We learned long ago that our Real Estate Dispositions Managers are either good at operations or sales and so we provide our agents with everything they need to focus on their goals so that they can do what they do best: make money!
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
WARNING: As our Real Estate Investment Officer you will eat what you kill. Which can be a tough gig, but for someone that is hungry, there will be tremendous upside with virtually no income ceiling.
If that type of thing gets you excited, then read on….
Our small team is made up of 7 motivated and passionate A- Players. One of our values is to be diligent as we aspire to be the most trusted national real estate buyer and seller for residential and commercial investment properties in the United States. Each of us are committed to this vision and will expect the same from our new Real Estate Investment Officer’s.
If you are still reading and truly believe you’d be a good fit, then we’d love to hear from you.
True to the very nature of this position, we have a 2-part application process. Again, we believe in finding someone that is always willing to go the extra mile.
Step #1 complete this online application so we can get to know you.