Director of Real Estate Acquisitions
SHRE01 Director of Real Estate Acquisitions (Cold Caller)
Rapidly growing Real Estate Investment Group is looking for YOU!!!
- Are you seeking an opportunity to earn 6 figures?
- Do you have the DRIVE? AMBITION?
- Are you hungry for GROWTH & SUCCESS?
The ideal candidate for this position is an individual that can step in, take existing leads (that are provided by the TEAM) and prepare/nurture to pass onto our Acquisitions Manager.
Candidate must be Coachable, Self-Motivated, and Inspire to GROW within the Company and most importantly be a TEAM player. You must have strong verbal communication skills!
NO time for being shy on the phone, be ready to work in a fast-paced environment and PRODUCE RESULTS! Experience is preferred.
- Are you a motivated self-starter looking for a sales-based work from home position in the real estate industry?
- Are you interested in working autonomously and excited by the opportunity to earn significant commissions?
- Are you excited by the opportunity to ‘close the deal’, and comfortable knowing that your livelihood depends on it?
We are seeking someone who is self-motivated and able to maintain accurate records of calls and outcomes in our HubSpot CRM, meet minimum daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly KPI’s.
Pass interested sellers on to Acquisitions team to write up purchase agreement. Use contacts and self-generated leads to identify the needs of potential clients. Cold call clients, set up appointments to review the clients’ potential home offer, and negotiate on the spot home offers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: (Training provided)
- Manage leads and follow up in a timely manner.
- Live calls to property owners to discuss options.
- Build Pipeline with all COLD/WARM/HOT Leads
- Screen potential leads to determine how ready and close they are to a potential SALE
- Build rapport with property owners and clients.
- Develop and maintain a database of property owners in HubSpot CMR.
- Bring in acquisitions that the investment team can purchase, creating a profit based model through our 4 exit strategies: fix and flip, fix and keep, wholesale, wholetail, refer to agent
- Evaluate and Categorize investment opportunities.
- Develop comprehensive plan to achieve acquisition numbers and increase
- Make outbound calls to property owners to see if they are interested in selling.
- Negotiate land acquisitions based on company target price.
- Follow-up with potential sellers.
- Support and guide property sellers and buyers on purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Ability to negotiate non-local deals over the phone virtually
- Cold calling experience a MUST
- Ability to sell
- Ability to negotiate
- A problem solver
- Efficient with technology Experience or desire to learn about real estate investing is a plus.
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE in Outbound Cold Calling TELEMARKETING
- Professional and proactive customer service skills.
- Works well under pressure
- Flexible with work hours (able to work evenings and some weekends, if needed)
- Fluent in English and Spanish is a plus
- Must know how to respectively “hustle
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
100% commission, No Fees, No Chargebacks, No windfall, No Caps, Make what you know you are worth.
***Average: $55,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Real Estate: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- 6 months – 1 year
Do you love networking and nurturing relationships?
What about putting together WIN-WIN-WIN deals that benefit all parties involved?
We’re looking for a dedicated Real Estate Investment Officers (Cold Callers) for our winning wholesale real estate group: Sacred Heart Real Estate.
Our company has been helping investors build wealth by providing discount real estate opportunities.
Simply put, we buy and sell investment property throughout the United States for profit.
This role is not for everyone, in fact, if you do not like commission based work, are afraid the be pushed, need to be micromanaged. I would suggest you not apply! Sacred Heart Real Estate LLC is a real estate investment group currently focused on property acquisition for investors. We also wholesale distressed property, rehab, fix and flip and provide turn-key real estate investments for busy professionals. Our entrepreneurial spirit and commitment to thinking outside the box have caused our business to explode. We do not settle for mediocrity, we are high energy, team-oriented, positive work environment committed to creating solutions for our clients. We learned long ago that our Real Estate Investment Officers are either good at operations or sales and so we provide our agents with everything they need to focus on their goals so that they can do what they do best: make money!
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
WARNING: As our Real Estate Investment Officer you will eat what you kill. Which can be a tough gig, but for someone that is hungry, there will be tremendous upside with virtually no income ceiling.
If that type of thing gets you excited, then read on….
Our small team is made up of 7 motivated and passionate A- Players. One of our values is to be diligent as we aspire to be the most trusted national real estate buyer and seller for residential and commercial investment properties in the United States. Each of us are committed to this vision and will expect the same from our new Real Estate Investment Officer’s.
If you are still reading and truly believe you’d be a good fit, then we’d love to hear from you.
True to the very nature of this position, we have a 2-part application process. Again, we believe in finding someone that is always willing to go the extra mile.
Step #1 complete this online application so we can get to know you.